Executive, Business & Team Coaching
The weight of evidence that Coaching improves both the Individual and Organisational performance is growing, and many studies highlight the benefits for those engaged in the process and their teams and businesses.
The personal benefits of coaching are as wide-ranging as the individuals involved. Numerous clients report that coaching positively impacted their careers as well as their lives by helping them to:
- Establish and take action towards achieving goals,
- Become more self-reliant,
- Gain more job and life satisfaction,
- Contribute more effectively to the team and the organisation,
- Take greater responsibility and accountability for actions and commitments,
- Work more easily and productively with others (boss, direct reports, peers etc),
- Communicate more effectively,
- Improved resilience and well-being
The benefits of coaching in organisations are likely to include:
- Empowers individuals and encourages them to take responsibility,
- Increases employee and staff engagement,
- Improves individual performance,
- Helps identify and develop high potential employees,
- Helps identify both organisational and individual strengths and development opportunities,
- Helps to motivate and empower individuals to excel,
- Demonstrates organisational commitment to human resource development
Due to the success of our recent Executive and Business Coaching Offer, and in our effort to help businesses, we are offering a revised improved Executive Coaching Package with added services and value to help Elevate Executive Performance.
Was £11,650 NOW only* £9,950 plus VAT, for THREE Executives over 3-4 months, with even more added value!
What’s not to like about these potential benefits to the Individuals engaged in the process, as well as their Teams and the Organisation itself?
And now we are offering this Executive Coaching Package Plus! to bring you these benefits at even better value.
For full details, please message me.